Player’s Network (OTCQB:PNTV) has provided an update for the first quarter of 2017 as well as an outlook.
As quoted in the press release:
First Quarter Highlights
- Player’s Network completed uplisting to OTCQB
- Green Leaf Farms awarded C of O from the City of North Las Vegas
- Completed first phase of construction on Green Leaf Farms
- Finalizing the last steps needed for state inspection
- Recreational marijuana now legal in Nevada
- Secured initial funding for key projects
- Positive action regarding Comcast lawsuit
- Launched WeedTV.com beta
- Obtained numerous WeedTV.com sponsorships
- Paid down most outstanding debt
On February 16, 2017, Player’s Network uplisted to the OTCQB® Venture Market from the Pink Sheets. While Player’s Network has always been fully reporting, the advancement to the OTCQB provides the opportunity to attract and build a greater shareholder base as we continue to expand our operations.
Green Leaf Farms Update
Player’s Network has an 86% stake in our Green Leaf Farms Holdings (“GLFH”) marijuana subsidiary, which holds a special use permit for production and cultivation license(s) granted by the city of North Las Vegas and the state of Nevada. GLFH has received its Certificate of Occupancy (C of O) for a portion of its 27,000-square-foot facility, marking a key achievement for phase 1 of the project.
We hired Grow Contractors (a division of MCIG) to develop and oversee the construction of GLFH’s cultivation and production facility. Despite several regulatory hurdles, we are now very close to completing phases 1 and 2, as outlined below.
This first phase of construction totals roughly 6,000 square feet of common area, including offices, security, reception, storage, two cultivation rooms and a production lab, as well as vault, drying, trim, nutrient mixing and packaging rooms. This first phase will allow GLFH to commence operations and begin generating revenue through the sales of Rosin and cold water hash following final state approval, as outlined below.