WellteQ Digital Health
Corporate Health and Wellness Through Mobile Applications and Virtual Healthcare
In 2020, the COVID-19 global pandemic shook traditional healthcare structures on a worldwide level. Not only did healthcare institutions need integrated systems to manage the influx of patients and personalized information, but companies needed to keep track of the wellness of their teams as large numbers of employees switched to remote work environments.
In this increasingly digital age, the sphere of telemedicine helped to not only revolutionize healthcare navigation but our perception of wellness management. Telemedicine has proven that the world could use innovative digital technologies to not only manage health complications but potentially proactively prevent them. As the global healthcare market is forecasted to grow to nearly US$11.9 trillion by 2022, investing in wellness technology today is investing in the healthcare of tomorrow.
WellteQ Digital Health (CSE:WTEQ) (OTCQB:WTEQF) is a digitally driven health and wellness company aiding the transition from old school healthcare navigation to a more personalized data-driven patient experience. Through data capture, artificial intelligence and analytics solutions, the company seeks to help people take control of their own wellness and overcome accessibility issues around health.
WellteQ customers currently include employers and insurance companies. In December 2020, Singapore reported stress alone can cost companies an estimated US$3.1 billion per year. To prevent such costs and ensure employee success, companies and insurers are making employee health and stress management major priorities for corporate wellness programs.
WellteQ's philosophy emphasizes rethinking wellness through preventative and proactive solutions instead of focusing on the reactionary treatment of health. In 2017, WellteQ partnered with Garmin to receive biometrics from Garmin's wearable biotech and incorporate that data into its advanced wellness portal and analytic solutions. Future generations of this technology combination are expected to support more health and wellness programming.
Operating out of one of the densest population zones in the world, the company also intends on expanding its APAC user base to larger worldwide markets. The completely digitally driven model means unlimited scalability and international localization. Likewise, WellteQ has designed its program to be a multifaceted digital solution that impacts every aspect of healthcare, including mental, behavioral and physiological health.
The company has plans to leverage the positive trends in telemedicine and upgrade its programming for a more unified user experience. The company has plans to upgrade their accessible API architecture to handle more data and integrated device connectivity. This optimization could allow algorithms to create a complete picture of health on an ongoing basis.
The growing WellteQ team consists of passionate professionals dedicated to innovating global health and telemedicine. With experience in commercial, medical and software engineering fields, the diverse team brings world-class expertise that has provided the foundation for its technical growth and economic success.
WellteQ Digital Health's Company Highlights
- WellteQ is a digitally driven health and wellness company focused on providing users with programs that help them take back control of their health and engage in proactive and preventative wellness measures.
- The employee wellness app is a software and hardware hybrid that incorporates an intuitive wellness portal with innovative wearables like Garmin, Apple Watch and FitBit.
- Historically, WellteQ customers have been employers and insurance companies in Asia Pacific markets. The company has significant plans for global expansion with current operations in over 30 countries and counting.
- WellteQ has partnered with tech giants like Garmin, Myfiziq, i-Screen, Savonix and Doctor Anywhere to create a fully integrated platform that helps track, assess and provide AI-driven analytics for its users and their employers and insurers.
- Plans for 2021 and 2022 include expanding across the continuum of personalized care with added functions like chronic condition management.
- Wellteq has signed a perpetual license agreement for sleep chronotype assessments and education content from one of Asia Pacific's leading sleep technology companies.
- Dr. Peter W. Vaughan, CM, CD, MA, MD, MPH, ICD.D, Chairman of the Board of Directors at WellteQ Digital Health Inc. has been appointed to the Order of Canada.