Tolling, Near-term Precious Metals Producer in Mexico’s Sierra Madre
Gainey Capital Corp. (TSXV:GNC) is a precious metals company exploring for gold and silver at its wholly-owned El Colomo property in Mexico’s prolific Sierra Madre Occidental Trend. Multiple high-grade targets have been identified with huge upside potential on a large underexploited property surrounded by major and mid-tier TSX and NYSE precious metals producers.
Gainey Capital’s 300 tonnes per day (tpd) Mill and Concentration Plant is the only facility in the region with gravity and flotation circuits that optimize returns from gold and silver ore. Gainey’s goal is to move towards a business model based on the processing of mineralized material from local projects. Profits from toll and revenue sharing agreements will fund exploration at El Colomo.
- Mexico: Top Mining Jurisdiction
- Strong In-Country Exploration & Development Team led by Rafael Gallardo, Senior Geologist at Mienra Cascabel of Sonora, Mexico, owned/founded by Peter Megaw
- Multiple regional high-grade gold and silver targets– mineralization open at depth
- Proximity to producing mines and historic resource work indicates district-scale potential
- New high-grade vein structure with analytical results of 33.30 g/t gold and 1,550 g/t silver
- Advanced 300 tpd mill with option to increase to 600 tpd without further permitting
- Operations Manager George Cantua – former Barrick O.M.
- Currently in discussions for toll-processing agreements with local mining groups
- Toll-Milling has commenced; additional cash flow for continued exploration
- Completed $2.7M private placement (May 2014 ), well-funded for future activities
- Largest single investor: Mexican billionaire Ernesto Echavarria who operates a conglomerate of companies close to El Colomo
- Results from a detailed mapping and sampling program due out soon