- Awakn Life Sciences is a revenue-generating biotechnology company researching, developing, and commercializing therapeutics to treat addiction with a near-term focus on Alcohol Use Disorder
- Phase III clinical trial of Awakn’s proprietary ketamine-assisted therapy treatment for AUD has received 66 percent grant funding from the UK state National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR)
- Completed world’s first ketamine treatment study for behavioural addictions
- Three operational clinic locations: London and Bristol in the UK, and Oslo in Norway
- Licensing agreements with Revitalist in the US and Wellbeings in Canada for use of Awakn’s proprietary ketamine-assisted therapy for AUD treatment.
- Awakn has a world-leading scientific team with decades of experience researching, developing and commercializing therapeutics to treat addiction