Naturally Splendid (TSXV:NSP) is pleased to announce our sub-feature in the June/July 2018 Issue of the Canadian CannaInvestor Magazine.
Naturally Splendid (TSXV:NSP) is pleased to announce our sub-feature in the June/July 2018 Issue of the Canadian CannaInvestor Magazine. CannaInvestor Magazine is the leading industry investment magazine for cannabis investors, analysts, executives, entrepreneurs, and the financial media. The digital magazine is accessible and free to all subscribers who enter their email address. Naturally Splendid’s sub-feature can be found by clicking on this link http://joom.ag/5tjY or visiting CannaInvestor Magazine’s websites www.cannainvestormag.ca.
Naturally Splendid CEO Douglas Mason states,” We are most pleased to continue our relationship with the CannaInvestor Magazine team. Creating positive awareness and educating investors is an important part of any growing industry and even more relevant in the hemp industry. This is an exciting time for Canadian companies with cannabis set to become legal on October 17th as recently announced by Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau. Naturally Splendid is well positioned to capitalize on this historic event in Canada as our Dealers License progresses. We look forward to working with the CannaInvestor team and educating their subscribers as we work towards becoming an industry leader.”
About Naturally Splendid Enterprises Ltd
Naturally Splendid is a biotechnology and consumer products company that is developing, and we are producing, commercializing, and licensing an entirely new generation of plant-derived, bioactive ingredients, nutrient dense foods, and related products. Naturally Splendid is building an expanding portfolio of patents (issued and pending) and proprietary intellectual property focused on the commercial uses of industrial hemp and non-psychoactive cannabinoid compounds in a broad spectrum of applications.
Naturally Splendid currently has four innovative divisions:
- (1)BIOTECHNOLOGY – Focused on three major platforms:
- (1)Proprietary HempOmega(TM) encapsulation
- (2)Extraction and formulation with Cannabidiol (CBD)
- (3)Hemp and plant-based proteins.
(2) CONSUMER PRODUCTS –
- – NATERA(R) – brand of retail hemp and superfood products distributed throughout North America, Asia and Europe.
- – Prosnack Natural Foods Inc. (Elevate Me(TM)) – lifestyle brand of healthy meal replacement products distributed throughout North America.
- – Chi Hemp Industries Incorporated (CHII) – e-commerce platform for natural and organic hemp products.
- – PawsitiveFX(R) – topical pet care products.
- – NATERA(R)CBD – retail hemp-based cannabinoid nutraceutical and cosmeceutical products distributed in Asia.
- – NATERA(R)Skincare – brand of retail hemp based cosmeceutical products.
(3) NATERA(R) Ingredients – bulk ingredients including HempOmega ™.
- – ACI Foods is a science-based, industrial hemp seed processing business located in Abbotsford, BC. Listed as the only strictly organic hemp seed processor in North America
- – Co-Packaging/Toll-Processing and Manufacturing – packaging for house-brands (NATERA(R), CHII(TM) and Elevate Me(TM)) and third-party partners.
For more information e-mail email@example.com or call Investor Relations at 604-673-9573
On Behalf of the Board of Directors
Mr. Douglas Mason
Naturally Splendid Enterprises Ltd.
(NSP – TSX Venture; NSPDF – OTCQB; 50N Frankfurt)
#108-19100 Airport Way
Pitt Meadows, BC, V3Y 0E2
Office: (604) 465-0548
Fax: (604) 465-1128
Information set forth in this news release contains forward-looking statements that are based on assumptions as of the date of this news release. These statements reflect management’s current estimates, beliefs, intentions and expectations. They are not guarantees of future performance. Naturally Splendid cautions that all forward looking statements are inherently uncertain and that actual performance may be affected by a number of material factors, many of which are beyond Naturally Splendid’s control including, Naturally Splendid’s ability to compete with large food and beverage companies; sales of any potential products developed will be profitable; sales of shelled hemp seed will continue at existing rates or increase; customers will complete on sales contracts; and the risk that any of the potential applications may not receive all required regulatory or legal approval. Accordingly, actual and future events, conditions and results may differ materially from the estimates, beliefs, intentions and expectations expressed or implied in the forward-looking information. Except as required under applicable securities legislation, Naturally Splendid undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise forward-looking information.
NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.