MYM Nutraceuticals Inc., (CSE: MYM) (the “Company” or “MYM”) is pleased to announce a strategic alliance partnership with public relations experts Nadeau Bellavance, of Sherbrooke, Québec. Under the agreement, Nadeau Bellavance will design and execute an action plan to enhance MYM’s profile to the key stakeholders of Quebec. This will include: Monitoring print and electronic media …
Under the agreement, Nadeau Bellavance will design and execute an action plan to enhance MYM’s profile to the key stakeholders of Quebec. This will include:
- Monitoring print and electronic media regarding the issue of medical cannabis.
- Implement a government and public relations strategy geared toward the government of Quebec.
- Research options for project funding from organizations such as: Investissement Quebec, the Banque de developpement du Canada, and the Caisse de depot et placementdu Quebec.
- Implement a public relations campaign with the national media in Quebec.
- Position MYM projects among key economic and political stakeholders to promoteawareness.“MYM’s newly minted partnership with Nadeau Bellavance will advantageously position the Weedon project to the government of Quebec, public bodies associated with funding for economic development projects, and Quebec public and private organizations connected to civil society, such as chambers of commerce and national associations,”, said Rob Gietl, CEO of MYM. “We are excited to further advance the company profile and stated goals of MYM to the key stakeholders in the province of Quebec.”
MYM Nutraceuticals Inc. is an innovative company focused on acquiring Health Canada licenses to produce and sell high-end organic medicinal cannabis supplements and topical products. To ensure a strong presence and growth potential within the industry, MYM is actively looking to the acquire complementary businesses and assets in the technology, nutraceuticals and CBD sectors. MYM shares trade in Canada, Germany and the USA under the following symbols: (CSE:MYM) (OTC:MYMMF) (FRA:0MY) (DEU:0MY) (MUN:0MY) (STU:0MY).
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Rob Gietl, CEO
MYM Nutraceuticals Inc
This news release may contain forward-looking statements based on assumptions and judgments of management regarding future events or results. Such statements are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual events or results to differ materially from those reflected in the forward-looking statements. The company disclaims any intention or obligation to revise or update such statements. For a description of the risks and uncertainties facing the Company and its business and affairs, readers should refer to the Company’s Management’s Discussion and Analysis and other disclosure filings with Canadian securities regulators, which are posted on www.sedar.com.
This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities described herein in the United States. The securities described herein have not been registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “U.S. Securities Act”), or any state securities law and may not be offered or sold in the “United States”, as such term is defined in Regulation S promulgated under the U.S. Securities Act, unless registered under the U.S. Securities Act and applicable state securities laws or an exemption from such registration requirements is available.