MustGrow Biologics is an agricultural biotech company that is developing and commercializing its unique natural biofumigant, which acts as a fertilizer, nematocide and fungicide. MustGrow’s product is based on brassica plants, a genus of the mustard family.
The company’s target markets are the fruit, vegetable and cannabis industries. Its product has been tested on fruits and vegetables in 110 different trials, and has proven that it can protect plants from fungal diseases and pests. The company is currently working on determining the product’s efficacy for cannabis crops. Having first created a granular product, MustGrow is now developing a liquid version that can be easily delivered to plants via existing drip systems.
MustGrow Biologics’ company highlights include the following:
- Proprietary natural, organic biofumigation solution for addressing pests and diseases in cannabis, and fruit and vegetable crops
- 110 trials conducted in fruit and vegetables, determining protection from a number of soil borne pets and fungal diseases including nematodes, pythium and fusarium.
- ETA approval across all key US states as a fertilizer and pesticide (currently limited to fertilizer in California)
- Health Canada designation as a fruit and vegetable fertilizer and pesticide
- Developing liquid format of tested product in response to market demand
- Growing global biopesticide crop protection market potentially worth $7 billion by 2019
- Planned CSE listing
- Experienced management team supported by director Tom Flow, who brings vast cannabis sector experience