- Orogen Royalties is a junior royalty company that is focused on creating, identifying, and acquiring highly prospective precious metal royalties.
- Orogen Royalties differentiates itself from other gold royalty companies by generating royalties organically through exploration, and strategic royalty acquisition.
- Orogen Royalties has a robust portfolio of assets, including royalties, joint ventures and alliances located in highly prospective and prolific gold and copper regions, including the Golden Triangle in northwestern British Columbia in Canada, the Laramide Belt in Mexico, and the Walker Lane in Nevada USA
- Flagship royalty Ermitaño project is Orogen’s first producing royalty asset.
- Flagship asset Silicon project is located in the mineral-rich Southwest Nevada Volcanic Field that hosts reserve and production resources of more than 60 tonnes of gold and 150 tonnes of silver. The company holds a 1 percent NSR.
- The company boasts a strong cash position and share structure. Orogen Royalties became cash-flow positive in 2022.
- The company is led by a highly experienced management team with over a decade of experience working in executive roles with major and junior mining companies.
- Orogen created three royalties in the Lake Victoria Gold Fields in western Kenya and one royalty in the Sarape Gold project in Mexico.
The price of gold hit all-time highs in 2020 when it reached US$2,070 per ounce. This surge in prices benefited gold producers who reported record-high margins as a result. However, this upswing in prices and increased margins for gold producers means that they are also subject to downswings in prices and decreased margins.
Gold royalty companies, on the other hand, effectively outperformed gold based on a 12-month analysis due to their robust business model. In the analysis, gold royalty companies produced attractive revenues and shareholder value while relying on less debt when compared to their gold counterparts. As a result, gold royalty companies present an exciting opportunity for investors seeking to invest in gold and hedge the market volatility of gold prices.
Orogen Royalties (TSXV:OGN) is a junior royalty company that is focused on creating, identifying and acquiring highly prospective precious metal royalties. Orogen Royalties was created from the merger of two very well-established exploration companies called Evrim Resources and Renaissance Gold. The company is led by a highly experienced management team with over a decade of experience working in executive roles with major and junior mining companies.