- Green River Gold's highly prospective and potentially high-grade projects feature excellent access to infrastructure, including roads, power and local skilled labor.
- The Fontaine Lode Gold project is a fully owned gold project spanning 90 square kilometers with significant upside potential due to a lack of exploration.
- The Quesnel Nickel Cobalt Talc project is an early-stage silver project that spans approximately 2,219 hectares.
- The Kymar Silver project is a silver project spanning 1,440 hectares in southeastern British Columbia with several past-producing mines on site.
- The company's projects border Osisko Development Corp.'s Cariboo Gold and Omineca Mining and Metals' Wingdam Gold project.
- Green River Gold is led by a highly experienced management team with over 60 years of combined technical experience and over 30 years of capital market experience.
- The company acquired a 100 percent right, title and interest in the KaLi Pegmatite Project located in Central British Columbia
The Cariboo gold district in British Columbia, Canada, was a world-class producer of gold, and site of the famous Cariboo Gold Rush between 1861 and 1867. The district produced approximately 3.8 million ounces (Moz) of gold after 1874, divided roughly evenly between hard rock gold and placer gold production valued at C$50 million.
Today, the Cariboo gold district remains a prospective and mining-friendly region with excellent infrastructure. Interest in the region has been renewed with recent transactions including the acquisition of Barkerville Gold Mines, now held by Osisko Development Corp. (TSXV:ODV).
Other notable names in the Cariboo gold district include Omineca Mining and Metals (TSXV:OMM) with its Wingdam Gold project, Imperial Metals' (TSE:III) Mount Polley mine and Taseko Mines' (TSX:TKO) Gibraltar mine. Mining companies with projects in the Cariboo gold district present investors with renewed discovery potential in a historically significant area.
Green River Gold is exploring gold, as well as nickel, cobalt and talc, in the historically prolific Cariboo gold district. The company's highly prospective and potentially high-grade project features excellent access to infrastructure, including roads, power and skilled workers.