- Marvel Discovery focuses on generating, acquiring and exploring opportunities in Canada. The company’s robust project portfolio includes 12 highly prospective properties covering lithium, uranium, gold, nickel, rare earth elements and titanium.
- Its portfolio offers excellent exposure and mineral diversity from the country’s most prolific mining jurisdictions, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Newfoundland.
- Marvel Discovery holds six highly prospective gold properties, including the high grade Blackfly tied onto Agnico Eagles Hammond Reef deposit in Ontario and is also one of the largest land holders of claims in Central Newfoundland tied on deposits Newfound Gold and Marathon Gold which is Northern Atlantic’s largest gold deposit. All projects prime the company for remarkable gold discovery and development possibilities.
- The Blackfly gold property is located in proximity to Agnico Eagle’s Hammond Reef gold deposit, which has an estimated open-pit mineral reserve of 3.3 million ounces of gold.
- Marvel Discovery has a strong management team, which combines years of experience and a proven track record in corporate finance, project development and resource-based operations.
- Marvel Discovery is in the process of listing its equity holding Power One Resources Corp., a spin-off company for its uranium/nickel project, which recently received its first set of comments from TSXV.
- Marvel Discovery acquired 6,325 hectares, consisting of 253 claims in Victoria Southwest. The property sits 40 kilometers west of the Valentine gold deposit in Newfoundland and Labrador. The project is contiguous to significant land packages owned by Falcon Gold Corp, Benton Resources and Buchan Minerals Corp.
- Marvel Discovery acquired the KLR and Walker, two large claim groups that lie within the Wollaston-Mudjactic Transition Zone of the eastern Athabasca Basin.
- The company signed a joint venture agreement with Carmanah Minerals Corp., to earn a 50-percent-interest in the Walker Claims located in the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan. Marvel holds a considerable share position now in Carmanah and will be the operator.
Project diversity has become one of the resource industry’s best strategies for minimizing risks and maximizing exposure to exceptional discoveries in mineral exploration projects. Companies with a diversified portfolio covering battery metals, gold, energy and rare earth elements demonstrate that mining players don’t always have to put all their eggs in one basket.
Diversification across world-class mining countries, like Canada, presents even more exceptional economic upside. Investors can gain exposure from Ontario’s prolific multi-million-ounce gold camps while leveraging the country’s hottest iron and copper mines in Newfoundland and Labrador. With the right company, operating a broad portfolio can mitigate risk without foregoing the opportunity for serious growth.Marvel Discovery (TSXV:MARV) is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on generating, acquiring and exploring diverse mineral opportunities across Canada. The company holds a robust project portfolio covering gold, uranium, rare earth elements (REE), lithium, nickel, platinum group elements (PGE) and battery metals.