- iMetal Resources is a Canadian exploration and development company focusing on gold assets throughout the prolific Abitibi Greenstone Belt in Ontario.
- The company recently underwent a restructuring and financing round that raised C$3 million to advance the company’s goals through its four projects.
- iMetal’s asset portfolio contains four projects at different vital stages of exploration, discovery (KGD – 2011 43-101 resource) and development.
- Gowganda West, one of the company’s flagship projects, is currently undergoing additional developmental work to identify high priority targets.
- An experienced management team leads the company with diverse backgrounds ranging from natural resources to corporate financing.
Gold is a worthy addition to your portfolio, whether through commodities or stock in mining companies. The price of gold is projected to reach US$2,500 by 2026, and mining companies are poised for both short and long-term profits as it steadily increases. Therefore, miners need to choose assets with significant deposits to capitalize on the metal’s growing value.Archaean greenstone belts are famous geological formations known for hosting vast gold deposits alongside other sought-after metals like silver, zinc, iron, ccopper and other base metals. The largest archaean greenstone belt is the Abitibi Greenstone Belt in Ontario, Canada. Several mining companies have significant assets along the Abitibi Belt, such as Agnico Eagle Mines (NYSE:AEM), Newmont (NYSE:NEM) and Osisko Mining (TSX:OSK). Since 1901 the Abitibi Belt has produced over 200 million ounces of gold, silver, copper and zinc. As a result, the Abitibi Greenstone Belt has helped Ontario become the 2nd best in Canada and one of the top mining jurisdictions in the world.