- Xander Resources is a junior exploration company focused on developing well-positioned and valuable gold properties within Canada. The company operates three highly prospective gold projects across three gold camps along the prolific Abitibi Greenstone belt.
- The company’s current asset portfolio includes the Senneville claims group in Val-d’Or, the Blue Ribbon property in the Fenelon gold camp and the Bachelor North property in the Urban Barry gold camp.
- The Abitibi Greenstone Belt in Quebec is the world’s largest mineral-rich geological belt and hosts many major gold and base metal deposits.
- Xander’s market cap is one of the lowest in the Abitibi region, which advantageously places Xander amongst mining giants at a competitive investment price.
- Xander is excited for its intended drill program and exploration campaigns across its three key projects, which are underexplored.
- Xander announced the results from the first 3 drill holes completed on the Senneville South Property confirming gold mineralization extended over 361 meters. Brecciation consistent with epithermal gold and sulfide mineralization was observed in the drill core.
- Xander staked an additional 39 claims contiguous to its Senneville West Lithium property increasing the total number of claims from 171 to 210, or about 25,000 acres (10,000 hectares) in total area.
The Abitibi Greenstone Belt in Quebec, Canada, is the world’s largest mineral-rich greenstone geological belt, hosting many major gold and base metal deposits. The prolific region contains a gold-mining history unsurpassed by most gold districts, having yielded spectacular 180 million ounces of gold since the discovery of its first mining camps in the early 1900s.
The Abitibi combines the perfect storm of government stability and high-grade mineralization discovery potential. One company looking to make the next big discovery is Xander Resources (TSXV:XND, OTCQB:XNDRF, FWB:1XI), a junior exploration company focused on developing highly prospective gold properties within Canada. The company currently has three projects located across three gold camps on the Abitibi Greenstone Belt in Quebec.
Quebec is a prolific mining jurisdiction due to its Tier One mining status. The jurisdiction hosts high-grade mineralization and numerous precious metal occurrences. Additionally, the government-supported mining conditions, rich resource networks and skilled local workforces give Xander Resources exceptional positioning in its mining development and exploration.
The company is undervalued in the region, with its market cap being the lowest among explorers in the Abitibi. Xander Resources has the potential to mimic the discovery potential of the assets of neighboring companies, including Monarch Mining (TSX:GBAR) and Probe Metals (TSXV:PRB). Probe Metals recently returned drill results of 5.9 g/t gold over 9.2 meters and 94.1 g/t gold over 0.6 meters.
Xander Resources’ flagship Senneville claim group consists of three separate properties in the Val-d’Or gold camp within the Abitibi Greenstone Belt within relatively close proximity to one another: Senneville East, Senneville South and Senneville West. The properties leverage excellent infrastructure, easy access and widespread high-grade gold mineralization.
The company’s second l property is the Blue Ribbon property in the Fenelon gold camp. Blue Ribbon comprises 48 claims and shows active mineralization and exploration possibilities aligned with mining giants like Probe Metals, Midland Exploration (TSXV:MD), Great Thunder Gold (TSX:GTG) and Goldseek Resources (TSX:GSK).
In January 2021, Xander announced plans to enter an option agreement to acquire a 100 percent interest in the 35 mineral claims located in Waswanipi, Quebec, known as the Bachelor North property. The asset, located in the Urban Barry gold camp, hosts widespread gold mineralization and excellent discovery potential in relation to its geographical neighbors.
Xander has commenced a major drilling program on the Senneville claim group, followed by advanced exploration of its well-positioned Bachelor North property and Blue Ribbon properties in 2021. Long-term plans for the company include further acquiring highly prospective gold properties across Canada, which could transition it to a major gold production player globally.
Xander Resources’ management team comprises world-class experts in finance, geology and mineral exploration. The company’s solid leadership roster primes it for significant mining success and economic prosperity.