- Greenlane Renewables is a market leader in upgrading low-energy biogas to RNG.
- The company has 14 patents and 28 device titles.
- The company offers three patented biogas upgrading technologies to customers across the globe.
- Each technology unit is worth between $2 million and $12 million.
- Revenue generated in 2021 totaled over $55 million.
- The company has installed over 135 units in 19 countries.
- Greenlane Renewables plans to expand beyond equipment sales by deploying development capital in an effort to accelerate projects to the ready-for-construction phase.
- The company is comprised of industry leaders with over 30 years of experience.
- Insiders own approximately 12 percent of the company’s shares.
- Greenlane Renewables acquired Airdep S.R.L., a provider of biogas desulfurization and air deodorization products based in Vicenza, Italy.
Greenlane Renewables (TSX:GRN) is a leading global provider of biogas-upgrading systems that are capable of contributing to the decarbonizing of the natural gas grid and transportation network. The company’s systems produce clean, low-carbon, renewable natural gas (RNG) from organic waste sources such as landfills, wastewater treatment plants, farms and food waste facilities. The RNG is then used as fuel for vehicles, such as those adopted by UPS (NYSE:UPS), or for injection into the natural gas grid.
In response to end-user demands for a lower carbon footprint and renewable fuels, Greenlane Renewables is the only RNG pure play that offers the three main biogas upgrading technologies. These technologies remove impurities and separate biomethane in raw biogas to create clean RNG for pipeline injection, liquefaction or direct use as a vehicle fuel. The company works with customers from around the globe to find the right solutions for the type and scope of the project.
Focused on providing turnkey solutions for its clients, Greenlane Renewables offers three technologically-advanced solutions to its clients, beginning with its patented water-wash system, pressure swing adsorption (PSA) and membrane separation, all three of which are designed to meet project specifications without breaking the budget. More than that, Greenlane Renewables brings core competency and outright expertise built on decades of experience to get the job done. Units are priced from $2 million to $12 million depending on the size and scope of the project, generating over $55 million in revenue for the company in 2021. Greenlane Renewables has recently announced its first deployment of development capital in an effort to accelerate RNG projects to the ready-for-construction phase, secure additional system sales and services and which may result in an equity and/or profits interest for Greenlane in the resulting RNG project.
To date, Greenlane Renewables has installed over 135 units in 19 countries across the globe. The company has installed one of the largest RNG operations in both Europe (Germany) and Canada (Quebec). Greenlane Renewables has also completed a project in California that upgrades and injects RNG into the SoCalGas (OTCMKTS:SOCGP) (part of the Sempra group of utilities) natural gas pipeline network.
With over 30 years of industry experience, patented technology and over 135 biogas units installed in 19 countries, Greenlane Renewables is committed to help eliminate waste and provide a greener future for generations to come.
Greenlane Renewables is also one of the founding members of the Integrated Biogas Alliance (IBA), an organization designed to help provide the global biogas industry with unique and fully-integrated organic waste to renewable energy solutions.