- Proven technology platform based on proprietary fluorination chemistry leading to a pipeline of products across a broad range of applications in cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
- Signed global exclusive licensing deal with Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie [NYSE: ABBV] company, for TFC-1067 and library of cosmetic compounds.
- Ongoing royalty payments for compound discoveries, including upcoming royalties on net sales generated by AbbVie product line based on licensed patented ingredients. Cooperating on additional products with AbbVie. Seventeen years duration for TFC-1067 patents.
- Disruptive proprietary carbohydrate-bonding platform based on 20 years of research and development.
- Strong worldwide IP portfolio, including North America, European Union and Asia.
- Cosmetics - Developing disruptive solutions for anti-aging (US$271 billion), cell preservation (US$7.5 billion), and cellulite treatment (US$1.4 billion).
- TFC-039, first-in-market ingestible tablet to treat animal diabetes. In advanced partnership talks with three major animal health companies.
- Developing antiviral TBD compound for US$36 billion antiviral market.
- State-of-the-art, multi-million dollar laboratory in France with top scientific team, strong global manufacturing partners for pharmaceutical (Wanbang Pharma, China) and cosmetics (Wuxi AppTec, China).