~All nominated directors and proposed resolutions approved by shareholders~
Greenlane Renewables Inc. ("Greenlane") (TSX: GRN) (FSE: 52G) is pleased to announce the results from its 2021 Annual General and Special Meeting of Shareholders held on June 23, 2021 (the "Meeting"). Shareholders approved all matters submitted to them for approval at the annual general meeting. A total of 50,442,941 common shares were voted at the Meeting, representing 35.4% of the votes attached to all outstanding common shares of the Company. The results of the voting are set forth below:
Outcome of Vote
Votes Against or Withheld
1) Fix the number of directors of the Company to be elected at the meeting at seven
2) Elect as a director: Candice Alderson
3) Elect as a director: David Blaiklock
4) Elect as a director: David Demers
5) Elect as a director: Brad Douville
6) Elect as a director: Patricia Fortier
7) Elect as a director: Wade Nesmith
8) Elect as a director: Elaine Wong
9) Appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Chartered Professional Accountants, as the Company's auditor until the next annual meeting of shareholders and authorize the directors to fix their remuneration
10) Approve the Company's Incentive Plan
The matters voted on at the Meeting are fully described in the management information circular dated May 19, 2021 in addition to the announced amendment to the Omnibus Plan on June 11 , 2021, which can be found on SEDAR ( www.sedar.com ) and on the Company's website.
About Greenlane Renewables
Greenlane Renewables is a leading global provider of biogas upgrading systems that are helping decarbonize natural gas. Our systems produce clean, low-carbon and carbon-negative renewable natural gas from organic waste sources including landfills, wastewater treatment plants, dairy farms, and food waste, suitable for either injection into the natural gas grid or for direct use as vehicle fuel. Greenlane is the only biogas upgrading company offering the three main technologies: water wash, pressure swing adsorption, and membrane separation. With over 30 years industry experience, patented proprietary technology, and over 125 biogas upgrading systems sold into 19 countries worldwide, including the world's largest biogas upgrading facility, Greenlane is inspired by a commitment to helping waste producers, gas utilities or project developers turn a low-value product into a high-value renewable resource. For further information, please visit www.greenlanerenewables.com .
SOURCE Greenlane Renewables Inc.
View original content: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/June2021/23/c1611.html