Nevada Sunrise Gold Corp. (“Nevada Sunrise”) (TSXV:NEV) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network.
Nevada Sunrise Gold Corp. (“Nevada Sunrise”) (TSXV:NEV) explores a robust portfolio of gold, copper, cobalt and lithium projects, exclusively in Nevada. The company maintains interests in several highly prospective mineral exploration properties and water rights in Nevada. This portfolio includes the company’s flagship Kinsley Mountain gold project, the Lovelock Cobalt Mine property, the Treasure Box copper property and the Coronado VMS property. The company also operates the Jackson Wash and Gemini lithium brine exploration properties in the Lida Valley in Esmeralda County.
Nevada Sunrise Gold’s Company Highlights
- Nevada Sunrise Gold is a mineral exploration company focused on developing and acquiring highly prospective projects in the mining-friendly jurisdiction of Nevada.
- The company’s flagship gold asset is its share of the Kinsley Mountain gold project. In 2018, Nevada’s production of gold was approximately 5.58 million ounces, representing approximately 83 percent of US total gold production.
- Its project portfolio also includes the Lovelock Cobalt Mine property, the Treasure Box copper property, the Coronado VMS property and the Jackson Wash and Gemini lithium brine exploration properties in the Lida Valley basin.
- The Coronado VMS copper project is prospective for volcanogenic massive sulphide (“VMS”) deposits, with a historical open pit copper mine located nearby. Nevada Sunrise is currently exploring the potential for VMS deposits on the property.
- The company has valuable water rights within the Clayton Valley basin and the Lida Valley basin.