Lithium, Cobalt, Copper and Gold in North America’s Premier Mining Jurisdiction
Nevada Sunrise (TSXV:NEV) is a junior mineral exploration company focused on gold, cobalt, copper and lithium in the mining-friendly state of Nevada. The company has developed a diverse portfolio of properties in the region’s best mining camps, including the most prospective area of Nevada for lithium brine exploration. Nevada Sunrise holds interests in a total of five lithium properties covering a combined 11,140 acres within and adjacent to the prolific Clayton Valley, which hosts the only producing lithium mine in the US operated by Albemarle Corporation (NYSE:ALB).
The company’s portfolio also includes the Coronado VMS project, the Kinsley Mountain gold project with calculated resources and the Lovelock Cobalt mine and Treasure Box projects which were recently optioned to Global Energy Metals Corp. (TSXV:GEMC) in Churchill County, Nevada.
Nevada Sunrise’s lithium properties include 100 percent interests in the Neptune, Jackson Wash, Atlantis, Aquarius and Gemini projects.
Nevada Sunrise’s Company Highlights
- Lithium projects located in the superior jurisdiction of Nevada and near the only producing lithium mine in the US.
- Definitive purchase agreement for water rights fundamental to exploration and development in Clayton Valley.
- Experienced technical team with expertise in gold, cobalt and lithium exploration.
- Quality gold properties in prolific gold mining jurisdiction of Nevada where mining infrastructure and services are well developed.
- Kinsley Mountain gold project includes a past-producing mine; the recent discovery of high-grade gold mineralization; operated by Liberty Gold Corp. (TSX:LGD) formerly Pilot Gold Inc.); results from the 2018 drill program include 5.42 g/t gold over 9.1 meters.
- Ongoing exploration program at Coronado VMS project in Nevada.