Using Proprietary Technology to Enhance Cannabis Product Portfolios
Green Growth Brands Inc. (CSE:GGB,OTCQB: GGBXF) is dedicated to creating a remarkable consumer experience in cannabis and CBD. The company is led by CEO Peter Horvath and a leadership team of consumer-focused retail experts that have been key decision makers at iconic, publicly-traded, global companies like Victoria’s Secret (NYSE:LB), DSW (NYSE:DSW), Bath & Body Works and Calvin Klein (NYSE: PVH), among others.
Green Growth Brands’ presence spans the US between cannabis dispensaries and CBD retail. The company operates two dispensaries in Nevada and intends to open seven more in the state. Additionally, the company has the license to open three dispensaries in Massachusetts and up to 35 in Florida. Green Growth Brands currently has CBD products selling in nearly 900 outlets across the country.
The company’s brands include The+Source, 8|Fold, CAMP, Seventh Sense Botanical Therapy and Green Lily. The company also has a licensing agreement with the Greg Norman™ brand to develop a line of CBD-infused personal care products designed for active wellness. The company’s diverse portfolio of brands allows the company to bring an element of localization and personalization to each of its consumers.
The company has also entered into a definitive agreement to combine with Moxie, a widely-awarded maker of THC concentrates and extracts. The combination allows Green Growth Brands to leverage Moxie’s THC expertise and distribution network of over 250 cannabis dispensaries across six states.
Green Growth Brands Company Highlights
- Leadership team with decades of experience building the iconic, publicly-traded retail and personal care brands
- A diversified business strategy that take advantage of the huge potential growth in both cannabis and CBD
- Five developed cannabis and CBD retail brands.
- Owns The+Source dispensaries located in Las Vegas and Henderson, Nevada.
- The+Source Las Vegas dispensary is a high-revenue, high-productivity location with an industry leading average revenue per selling square feet
- Developed a patent-pending technology and three product offerings.
- Distribution of CBD products in over 900 outlets across the US.