Acreage Holdings Inc. (CSE:ACRG.U,OTC:ACRGF,FWB:0VZ) is a vertically-integrated, multi-state cannabis investment company that owns licenses or has management services agreements in place in 20 states (including pending acquisitions). Acreage intends to service approximately 180 million Americans, who collectively have an estimated total addressable market of more than $16.7 billion in legal cannabis sales by 2022, according to ArcView Market Research. The company is dedicated to building and scaling its operations to create a consumer-focused, branded cannabis experience.
Acreage believes that the cannabis industry is moving towards commoditization as more US states and countries legalize. To this end, the company has acquired Form Factory, a multi-state manufacturer and distributor providing consumer packaged goods (CPG) to the cannabis industry. Through Form Factory, Acreage can offer turnkey solutions and contract services to cannabis and non-cannabis companies looking for product development and national distribution.
Acreage’s Company Highlights
- Diverse portfolio of cultivation operations, processing plants and dispensaries.
- Best-in-class operations and technology.
- Plans to scale cultivation and distribution footprints.
- Driving long-term value through nationwide expansion and brand investment.
- Form Factory provides a unique opportunity to achieve national distribution.
- Form Factory is operational in Washington and Oregon