- American Copper is an exploration and development mining company with a significant land package in New Mexico, a tier-1 jurisdiction, and a secondary asset in British Columbia.
- The company has the advantage of a robust technical team leading the exploration and development of its promising assets, which includes Rick Van Nieuwenhuyse, Andy Bowring and Curt Freeman, recognized leaders credited with significant discoveries worldwide.
- The Lordsburg project, the company’s flagship asset, is a district-scale opportunity at the intersection of two prominent copper lineaments. These lineaments are known to control 80 percent of copper production in the US.
- American Copper is well-capitalized, completing a $10-million financing in Q2 2022.
- The company’s Chuchi South project in British Columbia creates additional opportunities for future discoveries.
- The experienced management team has generated billions of investor returns through its decades of experience and expertise throughout the mining industry.