- The Gummy Project is formulating, distributing and bringing to market its plant-based, low sugar, non-GMO, gluten-free, naturally-flavored and halal friendly gummy products as well as other wellness products.
- The Gummy Project’s line of gummy products are sustainably-packaged and feature endangered “Keystone Species” shapes instead of the typical gummy bear mold.
- The endangered “Keystone Species” mold is the basis for the company’s purpose-driven mandate to donate proceeds from each unit sold to its carefully selected partnered organizations that support endangered “Keystone Species”
- The Gummy Project has established a business model that reduces capital costs through third-party multichannel logistics and outsourced contract manufacturing. The company also has plans for an aggressive omnichannel marketing strategy and extensive customer experience research.
- The company has a strong plan for growth with product line and product feature expansion, including new molds and the addition of nutraceutical ingredients such as vitamins and adaptogens.
- The Gummy Project has been selected as the supplier of gummy products to Flair Airlines.
- The Gummy Project launched its new e-commerce site at www.shopgummies.com.
Launching in April 2022, The Gummy Project (CSE:GUMY) is a purpose-driven Vancouver based company that will sell low sugar, plant-based, gluten-free gummy products with a portion of their profits going to support endangered “Keystone Species” through carefully selected charitable partnerships.