- Optimum Ventures is an exploration and development mining company focusing on its high-grade gold asset within the famed Golden Triangle in British Columbia.
- The Golden Triangle is globally recognized as one of the most prolific gold-producing regions in the world.
- The company’s flagship Harry property is ideally located between two major mineralized systems and has already produced high-grade gold and silver assays, including up to 3.10 g/t gold, 690.1 g/t silver, and an additional 1,833 g/t silver equivalents.
- Optimum Ventures has an option agreement with Teuton to acquire an 80 percent interest in the property and enter into a JV agreement.
- An experienced management team led by Andy Bowering, who was instrumental in numerous discoveries including the Silver Coin deposit with Ascot Resources (TSX:AOT)
Gold has been considered a cornerstone of a robust investment portfolio for decades. The commodity is praised as a hedge against inflation, often referred to as “the golden constant." Economists use this term to describe three attributes of gold’s value:
- The purchasing power of gold remains essentially the same in the long term.
- Inflation is the primary driver of gold’s spot value.
- Gold’s price deviations relative to inflation will be corrected over time.
Essentially, it means that even though its value in relation to the US dollar and other currencies may waver, gold’s raw purchasing power will remain relatively the same over time — earning it the rare achievement of being an actual store of value.
Investing in gold remains a strong option to add to an investor’s portfolio. In the short term, its commodity prices vary by available supply, demand and market sentiment. Commodity investing is a popular way to go, but investing in gold miners is another way to capitalize on the precious metal. Gold’s price and sentiment partially determine the stock price of a gold miner, but the company’s performance, announcements and achievements also drive its long-term shareholder value. These elements create the potential for additional growth in value over commodity investing.
Optimum Ventures (TSXV:OPV, Frankfurt:41Q, OTC:OPVLF) is an exploration and development mining company focusing on its high-grade gold asset in the prolific Golden Triangle. The company’s flagship asset, the Harry property, is located between two large mineralized systems: sulphurets hydrothermal system (SHS) and premiere hydrothermal system. Due to its unique geological composition, this location creates blue-sky potential for the Harry property. An experienced management team and board of directors lead Optimum Ventures toward bringing the asset to production.