- Nevada Sunrise Metals is a mineral exploration company focused on developing and acquiring highly prospective projects in the mining-friendly jurisdiction of Nevada.
- The company’s flagship asset, the Gemini Lithium Project consists of 582 unpatented lode and placer claims covering approximately 5,700 acres (2,307 hectares) located in the Lida Valley about 6 miles (10 kilometers) east of the town of Lida, Nevada. Nevada Sunrise acquired Gemini by claim staking in 2015 with no applicable royalties, and currently holds a 100 percent interest in the project.
- The primary gold asset is its share of the Kinsley Mountain gold project. According to recent figures from the Nevada Division of Minerals, gold production in Nevada totaled more than 4.63 million ounces in 2020, which put the value of the gold at nearly US$8.2 billion, up 20.9 percent from 2019.
- Its project portfolio also includes the Jackson Wash lithium property in the Lida Valley, the Lovelock Cobalt Mine property, the Treasure Box copper property, and the Coronado VMS property.
- The Coronado VMS copper project is prospective for volcanogenic massive sulphide (VMS) deposits, with a historical open pit copper mine located nearby. Nevada Sunrise is currently exploring the potential for VMS deposits on the property.
- The company owns valuable water rights within the Lida Valley basin.
The State of Nevada offers much more than deserts and playing your luck along the famous Las Vegas strip. For companies looking to bet on highly prospective mining opportunities, this resource-rich area offers a very attractive hand.
Operating out of Nevada offers a great discovery potential for mining companies and their investors. Aside from being a top mining jurisdiction, Nevada hosts existing infrastructure, a local skilled workforce and favorable weather so mining operations can run near year-round.
Nevada Sunrise Metals (TSXV:NEV) is a junior mineral exploration company focused on exploring a robust portfolio of gold, copper, cobalt and lithium projects, exclusively in Nevada.
Nevada Sunrise maintains interests in several highly prospective mineral exploration properties and water rights in Nevada. This portfolio includes the company’s flagship Kinsley Mountain gold project, the Lovelock Cobalt Mine property, the Treasure Box copper property and the Coronado VMS property. The company also operates the Jackson Wash and Gemini lithium brine exploration properties in the Lida Valley in Esmeralda County.
Kinsley Mountain operates as a joint venture with CopAur Minerals (TSXV:CPAU), with Nevada Sunrise holding a 20.01 percent interest in the project. “There is significant upside potential for new high-grade gold discoveries and for expansion of the footprint of known mineralization and contained resources at Kinsley,” states Nevada Sunrise CEO Warren Stanyer.