- Hispania Resources is an exploration and development mining company, led by a management team with directly relevant experience in building one of the most significant mining operations in Europe.
- The company's flagship project, Puebla de la Reina, has received historical exploration but minimal development. It contains two encouraging mineralizations that will receive additional exploration and potential development.
- The company now has 100 percent ownership of the Lumbrales Deposit in the Stanniferous Iberian Belt.
- Hispania Resources is led by a strong management team, previously leading other companies to impressive success, such as Iberian Minerals, which reached a total evaluation of C$995 million.
- New acquisition of promising assets and exploring its current flagship project are at the core of the company’s growth strategy.
Mining jurisdictions are nearly as important as the target mineral. Companies are more likely to succeed in a mining-friendly jurisdiction with clear policies, a stable political landscape, and a robust mining infrastructure. For example, Spain is a prime mining jurisdiction with a clear legal framework and trained local workforce. Additionally, Spain is considered the most mineral-rich country in Western Europe, making it attractive to mining companies.
Zinc outperformed expectations by hitting a 14-year high in 2021 with global demand to increase by 1.5 percent in 2023. As the fourth most widely consumed metal, it has applications throughout multiple industries, used for creating anti-corrosive alloys, pioneering new battery technology, and creating strong galvanized steel.
Demand for the multipurpose metal is expected to continue its upward trend as clean technology takes the main stage. The copper market, another multipurpose metal, is expected to grow by a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9 percent between 2022 and 2030. Mining companies targeting these increasingly important metals are setting themselves up for long-term success.
Hispania Resources (TSXV:ESPN) is an exploration and development mining company, focused on zinc-copper-lead deposits in Spain. A strong management team leads the company with a combined 80 years of experience leading mining operations in multiple countries, including Spain. Its flagship project contains promising mineralizations that the experienced managers believe are ideal for repeating past successes. Hispania Resources’ focus is growth via new acquisitions and identifying additional assets with potential.