- Inomin has advanced critical minerals and precious metals exploration projects hosting large mineral systems with excellent potential to delineate significant resources.
- Inomin’s inaugural drilling at Beaver property made a major magnesium-nickel- chromium-cobalt discovery. Further drilling is planned to test the large 5 – 6 kilometre long discovery area.
- Inomin’s discovery has created a staking rush as other companies and prospectors have staked ground completely surrounding Beaver. The property’s and region’s potential is just emerging.
- The Beaver and Lynx properties leverage excellent infrastructure including hydropower, paved roads, and leading mining regulations, providing a preferred clean source of critical minerals.
- The University of British Columbia (UBC) is analyzing Beaver drill core samples to determine the nature of the minerals and the potential for carbon capture, which could add further significant value to the project.
- The company’s La Gitana gold-silver project leverages a drill discovery made by past joint property owners Chesapeake Gold and Goldcorp (now Newmont Corporation).
- Inomin has a strong management team dedicated to creating value for shareholders and the communities where the company operates.
Global initiatives to lower carbon emissions to fight climate change and pollution is creating a paradigm shift across sectors. Among the changes decarburization and a greening world is creating, is a significant greater need for critical minerals. The International Energy Agency (IEA) estimates the demand for critical minerals will increase six-fold by 2040. Except in China, almost all critical minerals are in critically short supply. As a consequence of rising demand amid supply constraints, many such minerals including lithium, magnesium and nickel, have increased considerably in price.
In spring 2022, Inomin announced a major magnesium-nickel-cobalt discovery at the company’s Beaver property located in south-central, British Columbia, Canada. Inomin’s inaugural drilling program intersected long intervals of these critical minerals, and discovered other important commodities including chromium, copper and silver.
Inomin looks forward to completing further drilling at Beaver to test the extent of the discovery. Furthermore, as impressive as the Beaver discovery is, the company also looks forward to exploring its nearby Lynx property as it’s geologically similar to Beaver, with even larger mineral targets.Like Inomin’s Canadian projects, in Mexico the company has acquired highly prospective properties where initial exploration has found extensive areas of gold and silver mineralization. A 43-101 technical report summarizing exploration at the La Gitana property – including drilling – states that La Gitana hosts a significant gold-silver deposit open to expansion.
"I doubt you could find another junior explorer on the Canadian junior stock exchanges with a lower valuation that has properties of this caliber. Inomin belongs in everyone's junior exploration portfolio."
Ron Struthers of Struthers' Resource Stock Report