- Finland has a strong mining tradition, clearly defined mining laws and world-leading geological technical databases.
- Finland is one of the top mining investment jurisdictions in the world as indicated by its multiple top-10 rankings in recent Fraser Institute Surveys of Mining Companies.
- The Central Lapland Greenstone Belt (CLGB) is an underexplored gold belt highly prospective for numerous multi-million-ounce discoveries.
- FireFox is focused solely on gold in Finland, controlling approximately 500 square kilometres of key exploration ground in the CLGB.
- The large land position gives FireFox two paths to discovery – direct exploration and joint venture.
- The company is advancing multiple exciting gold projects and drilled four separate project target areas in 2022, with bonanza-grade gold in multiple holes at the Mustajärvi project.
- Leadership exhibits a balance of technical and financial strengths, gold industry expertise and deep knowledge of Finland mining industry.
- The company is well-structured, with strong institutional support.
FireFox Gold Corp (TSXV:FFOX, OTCQB: FFOXF, FSE:A2PDU7) is a resource exploration company with a portfolio of highly-prospective gold projects in Finland. FireFox Gold is a leading tenement holder and one of only a handful of companies actively exploring gold in Finland’s Central Lapland Greenstone Belt (CLGB). The CLGB is an under-explored orogenic gold belt comparable in size to some of the world’s most notable gold-bearing greenstone belts, and the site of a new gold rush. The gold belt may be under-explored, but Finland’s mining industry is well-established. Despite the northern latitude, the infrastructure in the CLGB is remarkable, with highways and powerlines often crossing the projects.
Recent notable discoveries made in the belt by Rupert Resources Ltd (TSX:RUP) and Aurion Resources Ltd (TSXV:AU) are driving a gold rush atmosphere. These discoveries have attracted the interest and investment from major players including Agnico Eagle Mines (NYSE:AEM,TSX:AEM), Kinross Gold Corporation (TSX:K,NYSE:KGC) and B2Gold Corp. (TSX:BTO). Agnico Eagle owns the Kittilä underground gold mine, located in the CLGB, which produces about 175,000 ounces of gold annually. Kinross, B2Gold and others have entered the field via agreements with the tenement-controlling juniors. FireFox holds over 500 square kilometres of tenements in strategic locations for gold exploration within the CLGB, creating new opportunities for advancement through both exploration and strategic partnerships.