- Flagship property in mining-friendly jurisdiction of Mexico supported by existing infrastructure and available workforce.
- A growing portfolio of helium projects with the acquisition of Plateau Helium Corporation currently comprises 69 leases covering 13,760 acres known as the Syracuse Helium Project.
- Acquired Monarch Lease, a 1,720-acre helium property that is located in the Byerly Field in Greely County, Kansas
- Acquired a new gas property known as Syracuse Extension 1 that spans to 320 acres located in Cheyenne County, Colorado
- Little production waste expected due to the structure of the mineralization zone of Samalayuca property
- The Samalayuca property has an indicated resource of 59.4 million pounds of copper and an inferred resource of 89.33 pounds of copper.
- The final decision to commence production at the pilot mine to be made in the near term.
- Metallurgical testwork in underway on copper mineralization from the Gloria zones.
- Tight share structure with significant investment from management
- Strong support from board of directors with deep experience in mining and finance
VVC Exploration Corp (TSXV:VVC, OTCQB:VVCVF) is a resource company currently working to bring its flagship Samalayuca copper property in Mexico to production. The 4,055-acre Samalayuca property is situated in the northern part of Mexico’s Chihuahua state in the Sierra Madre region 60 kilometers southwest of El Paso, Texas. The project is also supported by infrastructure including an access road and an available mining workforce.
In November 2020, the company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Camex Mining Development Group Inc., acquired the remaining shares of Samalayuca Cobre S.A. de C.V. (SCSA). SCSA is the owner of the Kaity Property where VVC Exploration’s current flagship project Gloria is located.