A Global Base-Metals Mining Company
Trevali Mining Corporation (TSX:TV,OTCQX:TREVF,FWB:4TI) is a zinc-focused base metal producer with four mines across the American and African continents: the Perkoa mine in Burkina Faso, the Rosh Pinah mine in Namibia, the Caribou mine in Canada and the Santander mine in Peru. The company is committed to creating value for its shareholders by creating a strong financial position in three ways: optimizing the company’s existing operations, pursuing organic growth opportunities and by participating in accretive investment opportunities.
As part of the company’s commitment to creating value, Trevali remains focused on exploration to extend the life of all four mines. Trevali has budgeted $8 million to go towards exploration with the goal of releasing updated resource and reserve estimates at all projects. The exploration expenditures will include over 36,000 meters of drilling, which is expected to be primarily focused on the Perkoa and Santander mineral systems.
Trevali’s Company Highlights
- A global top-10 zinc producer with four operating zinc mines in mining-friendly jurisdictions of Burkina Faso, Canada, Namibia and Peru.
- Industry-leading zinc leverage with approximately 85 percent of Trevali’s revenue is derived from the production of zinc.
- Production has increased annually for five straight years.
- 2018 production was 407 million payable pounds of zinc, 41.7 million payable pounds of lead and 1.2 million ounces of silver.
- Expected 2019 production between 361 million to 401 million pounds of zinc, 44 million to 49 million pounds of lead and 1.3 million to 1.4 million ounces of silver.
- Glencore strategically holds 25.8 percent of the company’s shares and provides strong technical and logistical support.
*Disclaimer: The profile provides information which was sourced and approved by Trevali Mining Corporation (TSX:TV) in order to help investors learn more about the company. Trevali Mining Corporation is a client of the Investing News Network (INN). The company’s campaign fees pay for INN to create and update this profile page, to which links are placed on Investingnews.com and channel newsletters.
The company description, investment highlights and catalysts were sourced by INN and approved by the company. INN does not guarantee the accuracy or thoroughness of the information contained on this page.
INN does not provide investment advice and the information on Investingnews.com profile should not be considered a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
INN does not endorse or recommend the business, products, services or securities of any company profiled.