- JZR Gold’s Gravimetric plant at the Vila Nova Gold project is expected to create near-term cash flow from a bulk sample, with revenue expected as early as November 2022.
- Its flagship Vila Nova Gold project is located in the state of Amapá in Brazil. The company also owns interests in the Teddy Glacier property and the Spider mine in the province of British Columbia in Canada.
- The Vila Nova Gold project contains gold estimates as high as 9 million tonnes with grades averaging 2.7 g/t. The total estimated gold content on the Vila Nova Gold project is a valuable 756,000 ounces on the 111.7-hectare area that was sampled.
- The company has the option and right to acquire 50 percent net profits in the Vila Nova Gold project subject to certain payments.
- JZR Gold is led by an experienced management team including the co-founder of HealthTech Connex Inc.
- JZR has satisfied all its obligations under its joint venture royalty agreement with ECO and has acquired a 50 percent net profit Interest on the Vila Nova Gold Project in Amapa State, Brazil
Artisanal and small-scale mining (ASM) in Brazil is an important part of the country’s economy and culture. Dating as far back as the 17th century, the ASM sector provides livelihood for more than 450,000 traditional ASM miners and their communities.A significant portion of the ASM sector in Brazil is gold mining, and one exploration company poised to benefit from artisanal gold stockpiles in Brazil is JZR Gold (TSXV: JZR.V). The company has completed the assembly of a bulk sampling facility at its Vila Nova Gold project, and is now advancing toward near-term cash flow, with revenues expected by November 2022.