Large-Scale Cannabis Cultivation and Production in Nevada
This profile is part of a paid investor education campaign.*
Flower One Holdings Inc. (CSE:FONE; OTCQX:FLOOF) is sharply focused on quickly becoming the leading cannabis cultivator, producer and innovator in the highly lucrative Nevada market. By focusing on the Nevada cannabis market, the company is committed to ensuring that they deliver results in the space and for their shareholders. In order to achieve this objective, Flower One is developing and producing a diverse range of products that they intend to sell through four channels: resell, wholesale, private and white label and retail.
In June 2019, the Company, having successfully completed the inaugural harvest of its flagship 455,000 square-foot greenhouse and production facility, the largest in the state, is now operating in a state of continuous harvest, for the cultivation and processing of high quality, hydroponic cannabis at scale. Housing over 100,000 plants in eight flower zones, per crop cycle, Flower One is now capable of producing 140,000 lbs (or 62,500 kg) of dry flower per year. Flower One also owns North Las Vegas Organics, a 25,000 square-foot indoor cultivation and production facility with nine grow rooms capable of cultivating a total of 4,500 plants per cycle.
- Nevada receives between 42 and 55 million tourists each year and is home to approximately three million people, creating a large market.
- Well-regulated cannabis market creates barrier of entry for out of state cannabis companies.
- Four-pronged business model based on resale, wholesale, private and white label and retail solutions.
- Leading cultivator and producer in the state of Nevada.
- Operates Nevada’s largest high-tech commercial-scale greenhouse, with a 400,000 square-foot greenhouse and 55,000 square-foot production facility.
- Owns North Las Vegas Organics, a 25,000 square-foot indoor cultivation and production facility in North Las Vegas.
- Greenhouse has commenced an expected ongoing harvest – averaging 10,000 high-quality, hydroponically-grown cannabis plants per zone – and is now capable of producing 140,000 lbs (or 62,500 kg) of dry flower per year.
- Licensed for cultivation and production of cannabis for the medical and recreational markets.
- Holds a genetic library of over 100 unique cannabis strains.