- Torrent Gold is led by a management team that has found success in previous gold-focused companies, with expertise and experience in gold exploration and development, as well as managing and building operations in Nevada.
- Daniel Kunz, executive chairman, is the former CEO of Ivanhoe Mines and MK Gold Company as well as Prime Mining, playing a critical role in the companies’ growth and success.
- Torrent Gold’s flagship Jessup asset has historic results that build initial confidence in its potential, prompting the company to acquire and fully explore the project.
- The Jessup Project has demonstrated a resource composition of 84 percent gold and 27 percent silver.
- Torrent Gold also has exploration opportunities throughout its portfolio of early-stage assets in Nevada and Idaho, creating potential for a joint venture (JV) model.
Its assets are only one aspect of a company and don’t always determine its success. On top of its projects, the management team plays a vital role in the company’s ability to capitalize on its deposits. Even the most ideal assets won’t reach their full potential with an inexperienced or ineffective team behind them. That’s why evaluating a miner’s management team is one of the core tenets of assessing a company for investment opportunities.
How do you evaluate a miner’s leadership? A “dream team” will have experience in a few key areas: technical, operational and marketing. Technical expertise covers engineering, geology and metallurgy. Operational experience includes leading previous companies and projects to success. Marketing primarily focuses on how the company interacts with the public and the transparency it provides. Having a proven track record of success in these areas means the miner is more likely to reach its goals and realize the full potential of its projects.Torrent Gold (CSE:TGLD) is a gold-focused exploration and development mining company backed by a management team with the right expertise and experience. The company’s flagship project is Jessup, a drill-ready, gold-silver asset in Nevada. Jessup currently has a measured resource estimate of 331,800 ounces of gold equivalent, and there is potential for additional deposits as much of the asset is unexplored. Torrent Gold’s management team has operational experience in Nevada, technical experience in gold, and prioritizes transparency throughout its organization.