Developing Technology Driven Solutions to Public Health
COVID-19 has helped us realize the limitations of traditional healthcare systems and structures. This extends to the ways in which public health agencies communicate information with the general public, and the inaccessibility of many current contact tracing apps. With innovations to meet the demands of an increasingly digital world, public health is transforming for the better.
The global healthcare market is projected to grow to US$11.9 trillion by 2022. Given the immense importance of contact tracing and vaccine distribution management, optimizing public health through new technology should prove to be a lasting trend.
Contakt World (CSE:HELP) is a technology and media company focused on improving community health by working with public health agencies, employer establishments, healthcare providers and the public. Its digitally driven approach tackles public health programs involving pandemic response, vaccine distribution and case management.
The company’s patent-pending technology — which was built with input from public health agencies — works to bridge the gap between public health agencies and the public. They have a particular focus on making sure their information and technology reaches marginalized populations who might lack access to the latest smartphones. Its combination of robust research and development, human-centered design, next-gen data integrations and strategic health partnerships primes the company for economic growth and expansive reach.
In 2020, Contakt World’s leaders saw the urgent need for pandemic management and sought to develop innovative contact tracing and case management spanning multiple modes of communication, including apps, text, email and websites.
A year later, the company’s goal remains to become the most reliable, accessible and scalable digital public health and safety platform globally, even after the world gets a handle on COVID-19. Contakt World intends on providing lasting tech solutions that will empower public agencies with workforce and resource multipliers for more efficient contact tracing in the future.
While most companies have been releasing contact tracing apps that only work with the latest smartphones, Contakt World has partnered with MeshTek, which has hardware that works with significantly older cell phone hardware while still being accurate. As part of its commitment to serving marginalized populations, Contakt World has also dedicated a division of the company to support local health agencies with grants, stimulus funds and other grassroots initiatives to improve overall public health.
Plans for the company’s pipeline include its partnership with LogicInk for the adaption of a technology-based temporary tattoo. While the technology is used initially to monitor UV exposure, Contakt World intends to adopt it for COVID-19 testing and contact tracing, especially at high-volume venues like festivals or large events.
The company also provides an up-to-date discussion on hot-button issues surrounding COVID-19, public health, healthcare system innovation and more through its podcast. This vehicle for transparent communication often includes expert scientists, researchers and thought leaders.
Contakt World’s management team combines world-class professionals and experts in the world of public health, research, health equity and technological innovation. This dedicated team primes the company for significant growth, global outreach and success.
Contakt World’s Company Highlights
- Contakt World is a technology and media company focused on providing digital solutions and public health programming, empowering connections between public health agencies and marginalized communities.
- The Contakt World platform combines several communication fronts to enable innovative contact tracing and case management, including text, phone, email, websites and more.
- The company has several key partnerships with public health agencies, NGOs and technology companies to develop accessible solutions for contact tracing. This portfolio includes iHeartRadio, LogicInk and more.
- The company is currently working with LogicInk to adopt innovative wearable tech for contact tracing capabilities in dealing with COVID-19 and future applications at high-volume venues.
- Contakt World has acquired Stratum Health Solutions, LLC, which operates HealthCheck by Stratum™, an encrypted wellness tracking and analytics tool with 1,000+ current customers.