- South Star Mining is an emerging mining production company focused on acquiring and developing near-term production projects in Brazil.
- The company’s flagship Santa Cruz graphite project leverages mining-friendly conditions and strategic positioning in the second largest flake graphite producing district in the world.
- Santa Cruz is an open-pit deposit with 15 drill-ready targets across a 13,000-hectare property. The entire land package hosts widespread mineralization, according to the Brazilian Mining Authority.
- South Star’s current market capitalization stands at only 2.5 percent of its project NPV (pre-financing).
- The company operates a two-phased approach for project development to minimize risk and intelligently allocate capital for shareholder value. This low CAPEX approach includes a pilot plant and large plant phase following bench scale and plant testing programs.
- South Star Mining recently received a streaming agreement through Sprott, worth up to $US28 million.
- The company announced the start of its Phase 1 construction at the Santa Cruz Graphite mine in May, 2022.
- South Star is committed to a corporate culture, project execution plan and safe operations that embrace the highest standards of ESG principles based on transparency, stakeholder engagement, ongoing education, and stewardship.
The green energy industry is booming. Unprecedented positive trends seen year after year present junior mining companies with exceptional growth potential as vital minerals like graphite and lithium needed to power alternative energies surge in demand.
Market research estimates that worldwide graphite output needs to increase by nearly 500 percent by 2050 in order to meet growing demand for energy storage. If you are an investor looking for exposure in this market, there is not better time to invest
South Star Mining (TSXV:STS,OTCQB:STSBF) is set to contribute to filling this global graphite demand. It currently operates its flagship Santa Cruz graphite project in the mining-friendly jurisdiction of Brazil. The project is nearing construction and is slated for the first production in 2022.