- Snowline Gold is an emerging gold exploration company focused on the Yukon Territory in Canada. The company has a diverse asset portfolio of eight gold projects covering >280,000 hectares.
- The Company is exploring its flagship >137,000 ha Rogue and Einarson gold projects in the highly prospective yet underexplored Selwyn Basin.
- The Rogue and Einarson gold projects sit at the intersection of established mineral belts and host defined gold targets with high-grade potential at world-class scales.
- The company is led by a highly experienced exploration-focused management team
- Rogue’s Valley Zone is a newly discovered, bulk tonnage style, reduced intrusion-related gold system (RIRGS), with geological similarities to multi-million-ounce deposits currently in production like Kinross’s Fort Knox Mine in Alaska and Victoria Gold’s Eagle Mine in the Yukon. Early drill results demonstrate unusually high gold grades for such a system present near surface across intersections of hundreds of metres.
- Snowline Gold acquired the Golden Oly project comprised of ten gold properties in the Yukon's Selwyn Basin.
The Selwyn Basin in the Yukon remains a relatively underexplored and undervalued region with huge potential for gold deposits. Exploration companies looking to acquire and develop highly prospective projects in the region have the ability to leverage excellent discovery potential and exciting early-stage investment opportunities.
Snowline Gold (CSE:SGD) is a Yukon Territory focused gold exploration company with a seventeen-project portfolio covering >280,000 ha. The Company is exploring its flagship >137,000 ha Rogue and Einarson gold projects in the highly prospective yet underexplored Selwyn Basin. Snowline’s project portfolio sits within the prolific Tintina Gold Province, host to multiple million-ounce-plus gold mines and deposits including Kinross’ Fort Knox mine, Newmont’s Coffee deposit, and Victoria Gold’s Eagle Mine. The Company’s first-mover land position and extensive database provide a unique opportunity for investors to be part of multiple discoveries and the creation of a new gold district.