- Silver Hammer Mining is focused on exploring and developing silver dominant assets with significant discovery potential and a path to production.
- The flagship Silver Strand property leverages strategic positioning along the silver belt in the Coeur d’Alene mining district in Idaho, a region that has produced over 1.2 billion ounces of silver.
- The first-ever modern exploration work is underway at the Eliza Silver project.
- Silver Hammer Silverton Silver Mine located within a proven high-grade silver district with room to grow and ready targets.
- The Company has a tight share structure with an advantageous market capitalization in the silver-mining space.
- The Company’s management team is an experienced group of executives with hundreds of years of combined expertise in exploration, mine development, and capital markets.
Disclaimer note: Mineralization hosted on adjacent and/or nearby properties is not necessarily indicative of mineralization hosted on the Company’s projects.