- In 2022, Romios Gold Resources (Romios) undertook an audit of its significant portfolio of North American exploration assets and concluded that it was in the company’s best interests to focus its efforts on two promising, 100-percent-owned, assets in Nevada including:
- The Kinkaid Project, which includes 109 claims with more than 13 historic mine workings and prospects as well as significant blue-sky exploration potential for copper/gold/silver.
- The Scossa Project, which covers a high-grade gold mine that was in production from 1930 to 1941. The company’s past drilling intersected Bonanza Grades including 3.35 m @ 180.2 g/t Au, 4.02 g/t Ag; 1.98 m @ 268 g/t Au, 21.8 g/t Ag; and 1.51 m @ 62.49 g/t Au, 73.4 g/t Ag.
- Romios also has 100 percent ownership of extensive claim holdings covering several significant copper-gold porphyry prospects in the “Golden Triangle” of British Columbia, and additional exploration assets surrounding Newmont’s Musslewhite mine in Ontario.
- Romios is led by a strong management team composed of experts in exploration, corporate management and joint ventures.
Inflationary pressure has affected most markets, and gold was not immune from its effects. Despite gold prices stabilizing from a 19-month high in March 2022, analysts expect gold's global supply and demand to remain robust through 2026. Richard Kiyosaki, famed author of “Rich Dad, Poor Dad,” projects gold to reach upwards of US$5,000 over the next five years.
On the supply side, mining jurisdictions play a vital role in the success or failure of a mining project. A mining-friendly jurisdiction with a government and community that supports the industry creates a stable environment for projects to reach their full potential. Conversely, unfriendly jurisdictions can create endless hurdles and challenges, leaving impressive projects unable to reach full development. Nevada has once again earned a top spot on The Fraser Institute’s list of the top mining jurisdictions in the world. Nevada ranked in the top 10 on both of Fraser’s important lists: Investment Attractiveness and Policy Perception.
Romios Gold Resources (TSXV:RG, OTCQB:RMIOF, Frankfurt:D4R) is a North American exploration mining company focused on gold, silver and copper assets in the United States and Canada. The company recently shifted priority towards exploration programs on its two Nevada projects.
The company is led by an experienced team focused on unraveling the geological setting of the mineralization on each project through careful geological mapping, and the application of modern geophysical and geochemical techniques in order to increase the understanding and potential of each asset. Many of the Nevada targets were poorly understood due to their atypical geology, underexplored in terms of modern exploration techniques, and were mined for different commodities other than copper-gold-silver. All of these factors suggest the properties have not been tested for their true potential, and significant blue-sky opportunities for increased value are present.