Available on Kickstarter until September 30th The Delver’s Guide to Beast World is a supplement for 5th edition which contains a new rule system for modular house wagons as well as playable beast species. The launch of this full-color, 300 page hardcover has been a smash success, raising over $200,000 in its opening days and there’s still more to come as Heartleaf Games has prepared many bonus features and surprises …
– Available on Kickstarter until September 30th The Delver’s Guide to Beast World is a supplement for 5th edition which contains a new rule system for modular house wagons as well as playable beast species. The launch of this full-color, 300 page hardcover has been a smash success, raising over $200,000 in its opening days and there’s still more to come as Heartleaf Games has prepared many bonus features and surprises for the duration of the campaign!
Heartleaf Games’ goal in creating The Delver’s Guide to Beast World is to offer tabletop games a world with a brighter tone than they’ve found in other settings, more focused on the good that lives in all people, and the struggle to make the world a better place.
They really feel that they’re bringing something completely new to the table in this book, and they’ve brought this philosophy of cooperation to the production of the guide itself, showcasing 40 artists from over 19 countries.
- 24 new player species – From felines and canines to moles, sloths and bison, The Delver’s Guide brings a fresh new range of options to the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
- Homeland system – A reinterpretation of 5e’s race stat allows for even more modular character creation, giving every race 5 different branching features depending on the culture of their home region.
- Shops, NPCs, story hooks and GM advice – Over a hundred pages of content fleshing out travel between dungeons.
- 12 new subclasses – One new subclass for every 5th edition class!
Some of the rewards available are:
- $50 – The 300+ page hardcover guide on its own.
- $90 – The book plus custom resin dice and GM screen, an illustrated 55-card deck of NPCs, and an enamel pin.
- $120 – All that plus a 20 cm tall, high quality plush toy, a book of 7 Dungeon leads – mini adventures with prop handouts – and a big box to put it all in.
And these are just a few examples!
Heartleaf Games is a small team of young, diverse, queer developers from four continents, united by their love of art and storytelling. Under the leadership of author Dean Dixon and editor Lexi Fox , they are devoting all that they have to present The Delver’s Guide to Beast World to the public.
We are available for interviews!
Press Kit: https://thedelversguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Press_Kit.pdf
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/take-your-stronghold-along-for-the-ride-on-the-delvers-guide-to-beast-world—now-on-kickstarter-301374760.html
SOURCE Heartleaf Games
News Provided by PR Newswire via QuoteMedia