- Infinity Stone Ventures is an exploration and development company focusing on developing critical battery metal projects in stable, mining-friendly jurisdictions.
- The company’s assets are entirely within Quebec and Ontario, two world-class jurisdictions with rich mineral deposits and clear regulatory guidelines.
- Infinity Stone’s vision is to become a single-source supplier of the critical minerals the world requires to transition to clean energy.
- The company has four battery metal projects in various stages of exploration: Camaro-Hellcat lithium, Galaxy pegmatite lithium, Rockstone graphite and Zen-Whoberi copper.
- Infinity Stone’s projects are located within industry-recognized battery metal jurisdiction: James Bay Lithium in Quebec, Quebec’s Battery Valley and Thundery Bay in Ontario.
- An experienced management team with 20 years of natural resource expertise leads the company.
Infinity Stone Ventures (CSE:GEMS, OTC:GEMSF) is an exploration and development mining company with a vision to become a single-source supplier of the critical minerals required for the electrification transition.
The transition to clean energy is in full swing, propelling growth in the critical minerals that clean energy requires. Electric vehicles (EVs) are at the forefront of the electrification revolution, with global sales in Q1 2022 up 75 percent from Q1 2021. Solar power generation increased by 22 percent from 2021, with wind growing by 17 percent. All renewable energy has one common requirement: batteries. The rise in renewables creates an increasingly strong demand for the critical minerals required to manufacture high-capacity batteries for energy storage, including lithium, copper and graphite.Battery-grade lithium spot prices have risen by 574 percent in January 2022 compared to January 2021. Additionally, copper prices reached a high of US$10,230 per metric ton in March 2022. Demand for battery metals will continue to grow as the world strives to reach net zero emissions, but where will these minerals come from?