- Heritage Mining is an exploration and development mining company with district-scale opportunities in Ontario targeting gold and copper.
- The company’s flagship project, the Drayton-Black Lake project, has strong historical results but has never been systematically explored from a low-grade high tonnage perspective. Heritage is the first company to own the entire area and will conduct a thorough exploration program to identify promising mineralizations.
- Drayton-Black Lake project has existing infrastructure that provides year-round highway access to the property, a significant advantage over other regional projects.
- Heritage Mining’s Contact Bay project contains high-grade copper-gold mineralizations and exposes the company to the critical minerals market that is rapidly growing within Ontario.
- A veteran management team leads the company with 100 years of experience in the mining sector.
Mining in Ontario is big business. In 2020, Ontario’s mining industry produced roughly C$10.7 billion worth of minerals, accounting for 24 percent of Canada’s total production value. The importance of the mining industry has helped create a mining-friendly jurisdiction that understands the value of capitalizing on its natural resources. That’s why the Fraser Institute has ranked Ontario among the top 15 jurisdictions worldwide for investment attractiveness.
Additionally, the Canadian government is making a significant push to ramp up the production of critical minerals, including copper, lithium, and aluminum. This push has resulted in more than 31 critical mineral projects in advanced exploration stages in Ontario. Companies targeting these critical minerals contribute to creating a domestic supply chain for the country, meaning offtake won’t likely be an issue.Heritage Mining is an exploration and development mining company with district-scale assets targeting gold and copper mineralizations within Ontario. The company’s flagship project is Drayton-Black Lake, a strategically assembled district-scale project with encouraging bulk samples, high-grade gold intercepts and robust existing infrastructure. An experienced management team leads Heritage Mining with over 100 years of experience working within the natural resources sector.