Diversification is one of the golden rules of investing, no matter which industry you are looking at and when it comes to the mining sector, project diversification is a powerful strategy to mitigate risk. Companies with a diverse portfolio of prospective projects have more protection against the inherent ups and downs of commodities cycles and more exposure to potential mineral discoveries.
Mining producers with sole investment in one market may be hit the hardest when demand or prices rapidly decline. However, finding companies with the expertise to diversify their project portfolio and target materials with robust markets is like striking gold. These companies have the potential to offer safety and provide stakeholders significant exploration success.
White Metal Resources (TSXV:WHM) is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on precious and base metal projects in Ontario and Newfoundland in Canada, as well as in Namibia, Africa. White Metal’s well-seasoned management team and board of directors has the geological, technical, corporate governance and financial capabilities, along with numerous years of experience and achievements in the mining industry, to plan and execute various strategies to enhance value for its shareholders.
White Metal Resources’ Company Highlights
- Has a diverse portfolio in areas with excellent infrastructure in mining-friendly jurisdictions.
- Multiple projects have historical deposits which show excellent possibilities to be expanded.
- Some projects are adjacent to other important projects, deposits, and mines such as the case of the Seagull Lake PGE Project and Impala Canada’s Lac des Iles PGE-copper-nickel mine.
- Multiple targets on the Tower Stock Gold Project with unexplored area between main historical deposits, the U-V and Bench zones, in addition to historical drill holes which ended in gold mineralization.
- Okohongo in Central African Copperbelt. (Belt estimated to contain 5 billion tonnes of copper grading about 4 percent Cu).
- DorWit in the Kalahari Copperbelt (Belt is a major zone of Stratabound copper-silver deposits).