Water Ways Technologies
Innovative Agriculture Irrigation Services Provider
Water Ways Technologies (TSXV:WWT) is an agriculture technology company providing water irrigation solutions to small and medium-sized farmers as well as legal cannabis cultivators. The company is generating revenue through its turnkey projects and irrigation equipment sales. As of December 31, 2018, Water Ways generates 53 percent of its revenue through its turnkey projects and 47 percent through irrigation equipment sales.
As the world’s population grows, so does our need for food and agricultural products; however, globalization, pollution and drought are affecting our water supplies and crop production. To counteract this issue, Water Ways Technologies has developed DataWays, a precise irrigation system that enables agricultural operators to make data-driven decisions on how and when to irrigate their crops. The system collects real-time data from sensors installed in the field, allowing the client to analyze the data and control the system from their mobile device.
Water Ways Technologies’ Company Highlights
- Global precision agriculture market to reach US$10.55 billion by 2025.
- Global irrigation water systems market to reach US$8.32 billion by 2022.
- Relationships in place with Israeli irrigation corporations without exclusivity provisions.
- Development of DataWays, an advanced integration platform between IoT devices and cloud-based information enabling cultivators to monitor, manage and react to their crops.
- Recent acquisition of a well-established Canadian distributor of irrigation and agriculture components positions the company to capture market share in Canada’s agricultural and cannabis sectors.
- Providing underserved small to medium-sized farmers with irrigation systems and knowledge.