- Silver Hammer Mining is focused on exploring and developing silver dominant assets with significant discovery potential and a path to production.
- The flagship Silver Strand property leverages strategic positioning along the silver belt in the Coeur d’Alene mining district in Idaho, a region that has produced over 1.2 billion ounces of silver.
- The first-ever modern exploration work is underway at the Eliza Silver project.
- Silver Hammer Silverton Silver Mine located within a proven high-grade silver district with room to grow and ready targets.
- The Company has a tight share structure with an advantageous market capitalization in the silver-mining space.
- The Company’s management team is an experienced group of executives with hundreds of years of combined expertise in exploration, mine development, and capital markets.
Silver demand comes from a variety of different markets. Aside from jewelry, precious metal leverages exposure in electrical, thermal, and many industrial spaces. With such usage versatility, especially in an increasingly electrified world, investors can expect silver demand to grow substantially.
The prolific Coeur d’Alene Mining District in Idaho, USA, is a hotspot for silver mining. This region stands as one of the most productive mining districts in Idaho for silver and lead ore production. With over 1.2 billion ounces of silver production, and more to be discovered, mining in this region could mean exceptional economic upside for many silver companies.
Silver Hammer Mining (CSE:HAMR,OTC:HAMRF) is a company focused on adding value for shareholders by growing a portfolio of silver assets with significant discovery, scale, and near-term production potential, located in some of the most bountiful silver districts in North America.
Its growing asset portfolio includes the past-producing Silver Strand and Burnt Cabin mines located in the renowned Coeur d’Alene Mining District in Idaho and the past-producing Eliza Silver Project and Silverton Silver Mine, each located in Nevada.
The Company’s flagship Silver Strand Project comprises 70 claims over a 5.5 kilometre strike length atop a silver belt in the Coeur d’Alene mining district in Idaho. The district has produced over 1.2 billion ounces of silver and hosts some of the world’s largest silver mines. Silver Strand remains relatively underexplored and offers Silver Hammer Mining and its shareholders significant potential for silver discovery both at depth and laterally along strike.