- Midnight Sun Mining is one of very few junior exploration companies in the prolific Zambian-Congo Copper Belt.
- The region hosts multiple producing mines operated by major mining companies including Barrick Gold’s Lumwana mine, First Quantum’s Sentinel mine and Kansanshi mines, China Molybdenum’s Tenke Fungurume mine, and Ivanhoe’s Kamoa-Kakula mine.
- The company’s Solwezi licenses are adjacent to First Quantum Minerals’ Kansanshi mine, which is one of the world’s largest copper mines.
- The Solwezi Licences span a significant 506 square kilometres and consist of several highly prospective targets including the Mitu Trend, Dumbwa, Kazhiba Dome, and the Crunch Zone.
- The Mitu Trend and the Kazhiba Dome targets are high-grade discoveries with drill intercepts with grades such as 4.23% of copper equivalent and 5.71 percent of copper near the surface, respectively.
- Midnight Sun Mining is led by a highly experienced management team with a history of discoveries and decades of experience in the exploration and development of high-value mineral deposits.
- Currently drilling.