First-Mover Gold Exploration in Japan
Japan Gold (TSXV:JG) is a gold exploration company with a vast portfolio of 12 gold projects and 5 lithocap projects that cover 71,529 hectares across the island nation of Japan. Japan Gold’s leadership team has long recognized the potential for gold exploration in Japan. When the Japan Mining Act was amended in 2012 for the first time, allowing foreign mineral companies the ability to hold exploration and mining permits, Japan Gold was the first foreign mineral exploration company to seize this opportunity.
Japan Gold is the only foreign mineral exploration company to focus solely on gold exploration in the country and has gathered a large portfolio of projects that collectively host over 40 past-producing gold mines which were all shut down during World War II due to a government moratorium on gold mining.
- First-mover status as an international gold explorer in Japan
- 17 gold exploration projects in safe and stable jurisdiction of Japan
- Projects host over 40 past-producing mines with high-grade gold mineralization
- 2019 exploration plans using four newly-acquired mobile drill rigs
- Exploring joint venture opportunities for a selection of properties
- Management team with extensive local knowledge