FSD Pharma (CSE: HUGE, NASDAQ:HUGE, FRA:0K9) is a specialty biotech pharmaceutical R&D company focused on developing over time a robust pipeline of FDA approved synthetic compounds targeting the endocannabinoid system of the human body to treat certain diseases of the central nervous system and autoimmune disorders of the skin, GI tract and the musculoskeletal system. Through its acquisition of Prismic Pharmaceuticals in Q2 2019, FSD Pharma is also making an effort to help address the opioid crisis by developing opioid sparing prescription drugs utilizing the micronized formulations of palmitolylethonalamide (PEA). The Company intends to initiate Phase 1 first-in-human safety and tolerability trials for its lead candidate, PP 101 micro-PEA during 1Q20.
FSD’s wholly-owned subsidiary, FV Pharma, is a licensed producer under Canada’s Cannabis Act and Regulations, having received its cultivation license on October 13, 2017 and its full Sale for Medical Purposes license on June 21, 2019. The Company is licensed to cultivate cannabis in approximately 25,000 square feet of its facility in Cobourg, Ontario.
FSD Pharma has established strategic alliances with World Class Extractions Inc. (CSE: PUMP), High Tide Inc. (CSE: HITI), SciCann Therapeutics, Canntab Therapeutics Ltd. (CSE: PILL), Cannara Biotech (CSE: LOVE), Solarvest BioEnergy, Huge Shops and Aura Health Inc. (CSE: BUZZ).
FV Pharma is a licensed producer under the Cannabis Act and received its full sale for medical purposes license in June 2019.
FSD Pharma Company Highlights
- Biotech pharmaceutical company focused on R&D of cannabinoid-based treatments to address unmet medical needs.
- Recent acquisition of Prismic Pharmaceuticals
- Strategic alliances in place with SciCann, High Tide, Canntab, Cannara, World Class Extractions , Solarvest BioEnergy, Huge Shops and Aura Health.
- Ongoing cannabinoid-based studies with SciCann.
- ACMPR licensed producer, operating under the recently enacted Cannabis Act.
- 100 percent ownership of former Kraft Foods facility measuring 70 acres, with 40 acres primed for development.
- The latest cultivation technologies are to be employed at the facility.
- Experienced executives and Advisory Board of leading researchers.