- Arizona Silver Explorations Inc. (TSXV:AZS,OTCQB:AZASF) is a junior mineral exploration company focused on exploring, identifying, and acquiring high grade gold and silver in Arizona and Nevada in the United States of America.
- The company’s flagship Philadelphia property in Arizona has drill results showing gold as high as 41.6 gpt, silver as high as 97.2 gpt and beryllium as high as 344 gpt and it is strategically located near other gold- and silver-yielding mines.
- The company has a portfolio consisting of three other early-stage projects in Arizona and Nevada including Ramsey Silver, Silverton Gold and Sycamore Canyon.
- The company is fully budgeted and fully owns all of its properties.
- The company has a strong structure with 57,839,096 shares issued and outstanding, 6,011,758 warrants outstanding and 5,252,250 options outstanding for a total of 69,103,104 fully diluted shares, as of July 15th 2021
- The company’s management team is highly experienced with decades of experience mining and exploration as well as finance.
Mining in Arizona is flourishing as the demand for metals and minerals soars. Demand for critical metals stems from the consumer electronics, military operations and renewable energy markets. As experts put it, the demand is expected to continuously grow in the 21st century.
Why is Arizona a mining hotspot? Arizona is widely known for its mining-friendly policies and high gold, silver, and copper mineralization outputs. In 2019, Arizona ranked in the top 10 jurisdictions in the world for both the investment attractiveness index and the policy perception index, according to the Fraser Institute. As a result, Arizona has ranked the number one state for exporting metal ores in the United States and has rightfully attracted the attention of major mining companies and investors alike.
Arizona Silver Explorations Inc. (TSXV:AZS,OTCQB:AZASF) is a junior mineral exploration company focused on exploring, identifying, and acquiring high-grade gold and silver in Arizona and Nevada in the United States of America. The company is led by an experienced management team CEO Mike Stark who has over 35 years of experience and worked with Exeter Resources (TSX: XRC,NYSE-MKT: XRA,Frankfurt: EXB), Extorre Gold Mines Ltd. (TSX:XG), and Canamex Gold Corp. (TSXV:CSQ,OTCQX:CNMXF,FSE:CX6).
“We have four very promising properties, we are not a one-property ownership,” said Arizona Silver Explorations CEO Mike Stark.