- Bold Ventures is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on exploring and developing its precious and critical mineral projects in Northern Ontario.
- The company owns and operates several projects throughout three key regions of Ontario: Thunder Bay West, James Bay Lowlands-Ring of Fire and Wawa West.
- The Traxxin gold project is a notable joint venture partnership between Lac des Milles First Nation and Bold Ventures, with the partners earning up to a 100 percent ownership of the property. Bold Ventures is the operator of the agreement.
- The Koper Lake Project is located 300 meters from the Ring of Fire Metals’ (formerly Noront and then Wyloo) flagship Eagle’s Nest Nickel-Copper deposit. It hosts a large chromite resource and attractive nickel potential.
- Bold Ventures’ management team has decades of experience within the mining sector. The management and technical team have participated in three world-class discoveries and have the right experience to guide the company toward its goals.
Gold is a well-respected hedge against inflation and global economic uncertainty. The spot price of gold recently hit a 19-month high in March 2022 of US$2,058 per ounce and has since dipped to ~US$1,700. This fluctuation has prompted market analysts to say that “gold is absolutely on sale right now,” as the current USD index is impacting its spot price.
There are several ways to invest in gold, including commodities and shares in mining companies. When investing in a mining company, it’s essential to consider the location of their projects. Stable jurisdiction with mining-friendly regulations is ideal. Fraser Institute’s 2021 Annual Survey of Mining Companies named Ontario the 12th most attractive jurisdiction for investment attractiveness and 13th for mineral potential. Additionally, Ontario is the largest producer in Canada of gold, PGEs and nickel. These data offer a level of confidence in Ontario-based mining operations.Bold Ventures (TSX.V:BOL) is a Canadian mineral exploration company focusing on precious and critical mineral assets in Northwestern Ontario. The company’s asset portfolio demonstrates its dual focus on precious metals and critical minerals, to create consistent value with gold and meet the growing demand for battery and critical metals. Bold Ventures’ projects are located within three active regions throughout Ontario: Thunder Bay West, Wawa West and the Ring of Fire camp located in the James Bay Lowlands. The Thunder Bay West projects contain gold and copper mineralization, while Wawa West and James Bay have assets with copper, nickel, zinc, silver and PGE mineralization.