- Bathurst Metals is focused on exploring, acquiring and developing mineral properties throughout Nunavut, Canada.
- All of Bathurst Metals’ properties are 100 percent owned. They currently have six projects in their portfolio: Turner Lake, TED, McGregor Lake, Gela Lake, McAvoy Lake and Speers Lake.
- Bathurst Metals is led by an accomplished board and management team, bringing world class credentials and key geologists on their various projects.
- The Turner Lake Project is known for containing significant gold concentrations along a Fe/Mg Tholeiite contact. There is visible gold in almost all historic diamond drill holes crossing this contact.
- The company’s TED project is located south-west of the Turner Lake project and expands across an eight (8) kilometer strike length.