- Largest landholder in the Yukon's White Gold district, owning over 40 percent of all claims.
- Flagship Golden Saddle deposit has an indicated resource of 1.14 million ounces grading 2.28 g/t gold, and an inferred resource of 402,100 ounces grading at 1.39 g/t gold.
- Strong pipeline of high-grade gold exploration discoveries, including Betty Ford (3.46 g/t Au over 50m, Ryan’s Surprise (20.64 g/t Au over 6.09m), Ulli’s Ridge (6.94 g/t Au over 19.5m) and others
- QV property has a resource of 267,600 inferred ounces of gold.
- Strategic partners with Agnico Eagle and Kinross, each owning 19 and 16 percent of the company, respectively.
- Proprietary data-driven exploration methodology, based on an extensive historical exploration database.
- Operating exclusively in the mining-friendly jurisdiction of Yukon, Canada.
- Experienced management team has been involved with every major gold discovery in the White Gold district.
- White Gold announced the start of its 2022 $6-million exploration program that includes drilling at the Betty Ford target and White Gold property.