Unlocking Value in the Under-Explored Past Producing Gold Belts of Wyoming
Visionary Gold Corp (TSXV:VIZ) is a new Vancouver-based mineral exploration company focused on precious metals discovery and development. The company is currently operating in the historically productive Lewiston gold district of Fremont County, Wyoming, a district that has a strong gold mining history but has never been explored using modern techniques.
Visionary has a first-mover advantage having recently staked and acquired projects within the historic Miner’s Delight District. The Company’s focus is on the Wolf Gold Project where the company has worked tirelessly characterizing high-grade orogenic gold mineralization around a past producing mine and identifying new drill targets along a prolific regional shear zone.
Visionary has maintained a tight share capital structure and is poised to make a major discovery in Wyoming. The Company is developing promising targets on a large land package in the vast gold belt and offers investors a fresh opportunity to be a part of a new gold discovery with district scale potential in sight. The orogenic style of mineralization in the Miners Delight Basin is significant as orogenic gold deposits have produced an overwhelming majority of the total gold mined in world history. Well known mines such as the Homestake Mine in neighboring South Dakota and the world renowned Red Lake gold district in Ontario, Canada also share this style of mineralization.
Visionary Gold’s Company Highlights
- First mover into a past producing gold district with a history of high-grade production
- Visionary has recently consolidated over 10km2 along the Lewiston orogenic gold trend.
- 2020 Sampling has identified targets along historically prolific trend
- 2020 exploration program is defining high priority targets with drilling expected to begin in 2021
- Experienced board and management team with a history of success in mining